The Royal Golf Club’s mission is to create a spirited environment that provides unrivalled memories for our members and guests.
To achieve this, we value our staff as our best asset. We foster a positive work culture throughout our organization and always strive to provide a challenging and professional environment for our team to enjoy working in. We also value delivering consistent service excellence in all aspects of our business.
The Royal Golf Club offers excellent career opportunities to its employees, a stunning work environment and is committed to recognizing and rewarding employee achievements.
For employees working away from home we provide comfortable living accommodation situated in communities offering all amenities.
The Royal Golf Club is always looking for experienced and enthusiastic new staff members to fill a variety of interesting roles within the club. Opportunities exist in all areas of the operation, including:
• Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan or forecast needs.
• Wraps, Dates. And rotates food items.
• Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
• Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
• Alerts chef supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food overages or shortages in a timely manner
• Requisitions inventory and receive supplies as necessary for daily productions.
• Ensures proper storage of food items.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Performs other duties as required
Job Knowledge & Requirements
Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required in order to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment the associate may us in English.)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• High energy, positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow
• Well presented and well groomed
• Shows initiative and creativity
• Team Player
• Appreciation for a diverse, multi-cultural environment as Commis1,2 or 3
• Minimum 2 years experience in international cuisine, hot kitchen or cold kitchen